The company LOSCH
LOSCH Wall systems – Architectural solutions in glass
for more than 30 years
The company LOSCH Wandsysteme GmbH is a global player with a qualified and experienced team of specialists who collaborate closely with all partners in the building sector.
The LOSCH company is the inventor of the vertical partition wall. This partition wall, consisting of individual elements, is fully hoisted automatically and stored out of sight in a space-saving intermediate ceiling. The personal contact with architects and customers furthermore facilitates the implementation of complex customized systems. In this way, glass walls are developed for standard systems up to special solutions for extraordinary requirements and situations. The entire team at LOSCH Wandsysteme GmbH regard themselves as partners for architects and clients.
- 1984 development of the first LOSCHWAND® Engineering service „Partition wall – Stacking principle“
- 1989 first sound insulated LOSCHWAND®
- 1991 first frameless LOSCHWAND® in glass
- 1998 first LOSCHWAND® Hoist wall
- 2006 first LOSCHWAND® Framed glass with elements of glass in an Aluminium frame
- 2012 change of management. Christoph Merkt takes over the company LOSCH
- 2012 initiation of the test method 20,000-Cycle-Test
Do you have questions? Give us a ring! +49 (0) 7127 93 77 0
Our team is happy to help and advise you gladly.
„Creating trend-setting designs and implementing them in architectural, aesthetic and sustainable solutions is our challenge. This is how we see our future.“
+49 (0) 7127 93 77 0